Monday 5 April 2010

A Chicken Pox Wander

The Boy has chicken pox. He's not poorly in himself (as my Gran used to say), in fact he is happier and better behaved than last week. That said, he has a million red spots…so he can't play out.


He can however go for a walk. I recently heard the observation that boys are like dogs - they need a run out once a day. This is very true, so I took him for a walk round the block. 5 minutes for a grown-up, 45 minutes with a 2-year-old in tow.


Sometimes being a parent is a real pain in the arse, but simple quality time like this makes it all worth while… it makes me wish I spent more time with my boys.


Anyway, I managed to convince little Rasputin to bring his camera with him… he didn't take many pictures, but what he did take were way better than mine.




Little David Bailey stopped taking pictures with his camera here, and started using it as a carrying tray for a plastic 5p piece. Really, don't ask. The rest are my pics.



















2 comments:

  1. You're right, The Boy has undoubted talent. Of YOUR photos, I think my favourite this time is the wiry telephone pole or the curmudgeonly old building.
    Also, we need to know what "Ancient Magick" actually sells...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, big shout out to The Boy as well. His camera gives off a distinct retro vibe - tonally they look like my dad's old 70s photos. And yeah, that old building's like a cliff face!

    ReplyDelete